1. Monthly plans for everything. Phone, Cable TV, and Internet. There’s no way I’ll buy a 3-year plan.
2. Laptop instead of a bulky Desktop PC. It’s useful when you visit family overseas.
3. I prefer to rent furnished. The thought of buying furniture irks me.
4. I don’t heavily decorate my room. Why bother buying fancy curtains and repainting? I’ll move soon.
5. I prefer watching movies online than owning DVDs. No, I’m not a pirate!
6. I’m very frugal. The less stuff I own, the less tied down and happier I feel.
7. I borrow books whenever possible. Ever tried moving a library? It’s not fun – books are heavy!
8. My career is mobile. I like being able to decide where I want to work.
9. I don’t have a large wardrobe at home but I dress well.
10. I don’t own any large pets. But I can accommodate a cat.
Does anyone here identify with any of them?
Taken from tckid/the third culture kids community
Photo courtesy of Flipkeat
Please note: This post was not written by me; I cannot accommodate a cat. I would find a way to accommodate a large dog!